i Saved a Life

hm mm.. i saved a Life this afternoon while i was coming back from lunch.... let me share my happy moments with my dear blogger...

Surprisingly I saw a tiny mouse (prob .. its 10 days old) lying down on the ground with a limping leg, trying hard to cross the road in the University campus. The very next moment I thought of helping her and took my mobile to call 911, here comes an African-American strange guy and tried to kick the mouse towards the pavement. Oh gosh .. I couldn't believe how can he do that...well, we had a strong argument upon its life and the sin he is trying to commit.

Meanwhile, I got a chance to call 911 from my cell and kept the conversation live to the police recorders...the most blessing and disguise is .. when the conversation turned hot, three police cars were there in the 3rd minute of the call and took the gentleman into custody under trying to kill an animal (even though a tiny creature with tiny heart).

At last, I thanked the officers over there and they felt happy to see a citizen who is trying save animals, indeed this was my first experience in saving a life..

Right after the incident I felt like, God has the only right to give or take life, we humans have to just act according to it..

Lets remember this act, Animal Welfare Act, 7 U.S.A. - 1963 §§ 2131-2159
Thanks for reading,

V Bhamidipaty

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your an idiot . Thats what you should feel like.